The Zenodo service (“Zenodo”) is offered by CERN as part of its mission to make available the results of its work.
Use of Zenodo, both the uploading and downloading of data, denotes agreement with the following terms:
- Zenodo is a research data repository for the preservation and making available of research, educational and informational content. Access to Zenodo’s content is open to all, for non-military purposes only.
- Content may be uploaded free of charge by those without ready access to an organized data centre.
- The uploader shall ensure that their content is suitable for open dissemination, and that it complies with these terms and applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy, data protection and intellectual property rights.
- All content is provided “as-is”. Users of content (“Users”) shall respect applicable license conditions. Download and use of content from Zenodo does not transfer any intellectual property rights in the content to the User.
- Users are exclusively responsible for their use of content, and shall hold CERN free and harmless in connection with their download and/or use.
- Unless specified otherwise, Zenodo metadata may be freely reused under the CC0 waiver. Bulk downloading of email addresses taken from Zenodo is not allowed.